Report NEP-HPE-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Konchak & Unai Pascual, 2005. "Converging Paradigms for a Co-evolutionary Environmental Limit Discourse," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 14.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki & Pingkang David Yu, 2005. "New approaches to ranking economics journals," Working Papers 05-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "Arthur Lewis' Contribution to Development Thinking and Policy," Working Papers 891, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "The Evolution of Development Thinking: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 886, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2005. "Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume 1 (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer," NBER Working Papers 11714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "Deconstructing Postmodernism and the Mainstream Developmental Discourse of Women's Empowerment in the (South) Asian Context," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-386, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.