Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wilhelm Ruprecht, 2005. "From Carl Menger's Theory of Goods to an Evolutionary Approach to Consumer Behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Pier Francesco Asso & Luca Fiorito, 2005. "Was Frank Knight an Institutionalist?," Department of Economics University of Siena 461, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Demid Golikov, 2005. "Financial Intermediary In Monetary Economics: An Excerpt," Macroeconomics 0510018, EconWPA.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2005. "Ambiguity and uncertainty in Ellsberg and Shackle," Department of Economics University of Siena 460, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2005. "A new economic journals’ ranking that takes into account the number of pages and co-authors," FEP Working Papers 189, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004883 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Fiorito & John F. Henry, 2005. "John Bates Clark on Trusts: New Light from the Columbia Archives," Department of Economics University of Siena 462, Department of Economics, University of Siena.