Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- List, John & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Departmental Working Papers 0504, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2004. "Spatial analysis : development of descriptive and normative methods with applications to economic-ecological modelling," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2004. "Local robustness analysis : theory and application," Working papers 22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2005. "Social interactions and macroeconomics," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jönsson, Sten & Lukka, Kari, 2005. "Doing interventionist research in management accounting," GRI-rapport 2005:6, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blume,L.E. & Durlauf,S.N., 2005. "Identifying social interactions : a review," Working papers 12, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004783 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geraats, P.M., 2005. "The Mystique of Central Bank Speak," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0543, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpdc:0510008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore