Report NEP-HPE-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2005. "Did the market-clearing postulate pre-exist new classical economics ? The case of Marshallian theory," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "05-04 "Rationality and Humanity: A View from Feminist Economics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-05-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldo SPRANZI, 2005. "The empirical test of the Aesthetic Matrix of Art Economics: the Magic Flute by W.A.Mozart," Departmental Working Papers 2005-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2005. "Trust: A Concept Too Many," Working Papers 907, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "Labor Surplus Economies," Working Papers 900, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.