Report NEP-HPE-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Artige, 2004. "On Dictatorship, Economic Development and Stability," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 620.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "A review of the political economy of governance : from property rights to voice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3315, The World Bank.
- Ercole Sori, 2003. "Mapping Diversity in Social History," Working Papers 2003.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "What does political economy tell us about economic development - and vice versa?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3250, The World Bank.
- Ouchi, Fumika, 2004. "A literature review on the use of expert opinion in probabilistic risk analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3201, The World Bank.
- Richard Pearce, 2003. "A Biologist’s View of Individual Cultural Identity for the Study of Cities," Working Papers 2003.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:2003.1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virtudes Alba-FernÃ¡ndez & Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Francisca JimÃ©nez-JimÃ©nez & Javier Rodero-Cosano, 2004. "Teaching Nash Equilibrium and Dominance: A Classroom Experiment on the Beauty Contest," IESA Working Papers Series, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research 0413, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.