Report NEP-HPE-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Gowdy & Jon D. Erickson, 2004. "Ecological Economics at a Crossroads," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0417, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- William N. Goetzmann, 2004. "Fibonacci and the Financial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 10352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorgen W Weibull, 2004. "Testing Game Theory," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000181, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2004. "Peace and War in Territorial Disputes," NBER Working Papers 10601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," NBER Working Papers 10607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 10485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore