Report NEP-HPE-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2004. "La economía como proceso decisorio. Reseña de ideas ajenas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 263, Universidad del CEMA.
- Nell Hamalainen, . "A Survey of Taylor-Type Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2004-02, Department of Finance Canada.
- Smeets, Valerie, 2004. "Are There Fast Tracks in Economic Departments? Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists," Working Papers 04-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- William A. Barnett & Barry E. Jones & Milka Kirova & Travis Nesmith & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2004. "The Nonlinear Skeletons in the Closet," Econometrics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes," Departmental Working Papers wpg2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004. "On the statistical estimation of diffusion processes: A survey," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 540, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hokky Situngkir & Deni Khanafiah, 2003. ""Metabolism" of Social System," Departmental Working Papers wpv2003, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alberto Baccini, 2004. "Edgeworth on the Foundations of Ethics and Probability," Department of Economics University of Siena 427, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 2004-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2003. "CULTURAL STUDIES through COMPLEXITY SCIENCES," Departmental Working Papers wpm2003, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Rendra Suroso, 2004. "Economic Agency Through Modularity Theory," Departmental Working Papers wpc2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Peiyuan Zhu, 2003. "The Structure of Keynesian Macrodynamics: A Framework for Future Research," Working Paper Series 129, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System," Departmental Working Papers wpa2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2004. "A Model of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Claudia Werker & Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Empirical Calibration of Simulation Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.