Report NEP-HPE-2004-05-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2004. "Protestants and Catholics: Similar work ethic, different social ethic," Economics Working Papers 743, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2004. "A liberal paradox for judgment aggregation," Public Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & Raghu Garud, 2004. "Security analysts as frame-makers," Economics Working Papers 733, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Bounded Rationality and Theory Absorption," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Humberto Llavador & Robert Oxoby, 2003. "Partisan competition, growth and the franchise," Economics Working Papers 730, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2004.
- Esa Mangeloja, 2004. "Economic utopia of the Torah. Economic concepts of the Hebrew Bible interpreted according to the Rabbinical Literature," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0405004, EconWPA.
- Woltjer,G.B., 2004. "An efficient format for a problem based introductory economics course," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpmh:0405002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 2004. "Population Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Analysis: Exploring Marshall's Fable of the Trees," DRUID Working Papers 04-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.