Report NEP-HPE-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Dieter Schmidtchen, . "Self-interest, Social Wealth, and Competition as a Discovery Procedure," German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press 2004-1-1083, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Does Competition Destroy Ethical Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 10269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "La investigacion economica en España en 1990-2003: indices multiples de calidad y limitaciones de los rankings parciales," Economic Development, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics. 72, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401014, EconWPA.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).