Report NEP-HPE-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Sandelin, Bo, 2004. "Eli Heckscher Today: A Bibliometric Picture," Working Papers in Economics 121, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nina Kousnetzoff, 2003. "Methodological Tools for SIA," Working Papers 2003-19, CEPII research center.
- Virtudes Alba Fernández & Pablo Brañas Garza & Francisca Jiménez Jiménez & Javier Rodero Cosano, 2003. "Teaching Nash Equilibrium and Strategy Dominance: A Classroom Experiment on the Beauty Contest," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/47, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rovio-Johansson, Airi, 2004. ""Integration" - a polyphonic concept in merging companies," GRI-rapport 2004:2, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.