Report NEP-HME-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Profit for Marxists," MPRA Paper 54800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation," Working Papers halshs-00960607, HAL.
- Eduard Braun, 2014. "Just a Matter of Prospect (Theory)? - The Ecological Rationality of the Traditional Accounting Principles," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0012, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Amel Ben Rhouma & Marie-José Scotto, 2014. "Le reporting sur la diversite du genre dans les rapports annuels des banques francaises: quels changements?," Working Papers 2014-157, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jean-Yves Moisseron & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Are Moral Islamic Economics an Answer to the Global Financial Crisis ?," Working Papers 2014-152, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bradly Alicea, 2014. "Contextual and Structural Representations of Market-mediated Economic Value," Papers 1403.7021, arXiv.org.
- Azer Efendiev & Anna Gogoleva & Evgeniya Balabanova, 2014. "Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lorenzo Dorigo & Giuseppe Marcon, 2014. "A caring interpretation of stakeholder management for the social enterprise. Evidence from a regional survey of micro social cooperatives in the Italian welfare mix," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gianni Vaggi & Sara Stefanini, 2014. "On open identity; otherness, distance and self-command; Smith and the view of justice," DEM Working Papers Series 073, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Frédéric TEULON, 2014. "CEO compensation and topmanagement incentives. Internal or social problems ?," Working Papers 2014-187, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Vagner JosÃ© Moreira, 2014. "Os sentidos do passado: questÃ£o agrÃ¡ria e luta pela terra no interior de SÃ£o Paulo (Brasil, 1949)," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1405, Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria.
- Zajak, Sabrina, 2014. "Europe meets Asia: The transnational construction of access and voice from below," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2013. "Gender in the crisis and prospects for the future," DULBEA Working Papers 13-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- L. Hikkerova & J. Bortolloti, 2014. "Finance Ethique et RSE : le cas de trois banques," Working Papers 2014-165, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "“Relative Movements of Real Wages and Output” – How does Keynes’s 1939 essay relate to his Principle of Effective Demand?," KOF Working papers 14-355, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Marilena Simiti, 2014. "Rage and Protest: The case of the Greek Indignant movement," GreeSE â€“ Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE 82, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Vaillant, Julia, 2014. "Inputs, Gender Roles or Sharing Norms? Assessing the Gender Performance Gap Among Informal Entrepreneurs in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 8046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).