Report NEP-HME-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Beaufort, Viviane & Summers , Lucy, 2013. "Women and Corporate Governance: Towards a New Model!," ESSEC Working Papers WP1312, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gregoric, Aleksandra & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond & Thomsen, Steen, 2013. "Changing the Corporate Elite? Not So Easy. Female Directors’ Appointments onto Corporate Boards," Working Paper Series 978, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andrew Mearman, 2013. "How should economics curricula be evaluated?," Working Papers 20131306, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrew Mearman & Aspasia Papa & Don J. Webber, 2013. "Why do students study economics?," Working Papers 20131303, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Koen Frenken & Elena Cefis & Erik Stam, 2013. "Industrial dynamics and clusters: a survey," Working Papers 13-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Business Restructuring of Japanese Firms: Structural changes during the "Lost Decades"," Discussion papers 13083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Daphne Nicolitsas, 2013. "Price setting practices in Greece: evidence from a small-scale firm-level survey," Working Papers 156, Bank of Greece.
- Michael W. Elsby & Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2013. "Wage Adjustment in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doug Miller, 2013. "Towards sustainable labour costing in UK fashion retail," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-14, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dennis Arnold, 2013. "Workers’ agency and re-working power relations in Cambodia’s garment industry," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-24, BWPI, The University of Manchester.