Report NEP-HME-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabaix, Xavier & Landier, Augustin & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Newcomb's Paradox -- A Turing Machine Interpretation," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1309, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Matthew J. Bezreh & Jonathan P. Goldstein, 2013. "Real and Financial Determinants of the Profit Share of Income: The Financial Profit Squeeze," Working Papers wp307, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Blandine LAPERCHE & Fabienne PICARD, 2013. "L’économie de la fonctionnalité : perspective historique et illustration empirique The economy of functionality: historical perspective and empirical illustration," Working Papers 35, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda & Kota Watanabe, 2013. "Micro Price Dynamics during Japan's Lost Decades," CAMA Working Papers 2013-63, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- SAITO Yukiko, 2013. "Role of Hub Firms in Geographical Transaction Network," Discussion papers 13080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Monica Garcia-Perez & Christopher Goetz & John Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky, 2013. "Don't Quit Your Day Job: Using Wage and Salary Earnings to Support a New Business," Working Papers 13-45, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ishida, Souhei & Ito, Kunio, 2013. "The Effect of Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Investment Behavior," Working Paper Series 175, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2013. "Profit Sharing and its Effect on Income Distribution and Output: A Kaleckian Approach," CCES Discussion Paper Series 50, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.