Report NEP-HME-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Fine, 2013. "Economics - Unfit for purpose: The Director's Cut," Working Papers 176, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamal, Mona, 2013. "The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the Egyptian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 44697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janueleviciute, Jurgita & Askildsen, Jan Erik & Kaarbøe, Oddvar & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond To Price Changes?Evidence From Norway," Working Papers in Economics 15/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Peter Howitt, 2013. "What Do We Learn From Schumpeterian Growth Theory?," NBER Working Papers 18824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leufkens, A.S., 2013. "Accounts of interest and strategies of inter-organizational projects: towards integrative collaboration in the Dutch shipbuilding industry," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663717, Tilburg University.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Francesco Quatraro & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2013. "Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: New empirical results on convergence from a large international database," Post-Print hal-00786664, HAL.
- MATSUBARA, Hideto, 2013. "Industry crisis and leadership in high-performing organizations: The case of the Japanese orange industry, 1968–1989," Working Paper Series 165, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2013. "On the alternative proxies for estimating firm growth in empirical corporate finance literature: Evidence from Indian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 44874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas-Lorenzo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Why firms relocate their production overseas? The answer lies inside: corporate, logistic and technological determinants," Working Papers 2013/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).