Report NEP-HME-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ying-Fang Kao & K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Reconstructing a Computable and Computationally Complex Theoretic Path Towards Simon's Behavioural Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1222, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Borges' Librarian in the Library of Babel as a Turing Machine: An Unreasonable Note," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1223, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Why Post Keynesianism is not yet a science," MPRA Paper 43171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepankar Basu, 2012. "Replacement versus Historical Cost Profit Rates: What is the difference? When does it matter?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance: the Microeconomic Evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1286, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis & Pasini, Giacomo, 2012. "Household Debt and Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eva Yamila Catela & Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2012. "Productivity and structural heterogeneity in the Brazilian manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," LEM Papers Series 2012/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fabián Slonimczyk & Peter Skott, 2012. "Employment and Distribution Effects of the Minimum Wage," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Richard Dickens & Rebecca Riley & David Wilkinson, 2012. "A Re-examination of the Impact of the UK National Minimum Wage on Employment," Working Paper Series 4612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Use and Abuse of Authority: A Behavioral Foundation of the Employment Relation," IZA Discussion Papers 7029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kraft, Kornelius & Rammer,Christian & Gottschalk, Sandra, 2012. "Minimum wages and competition: The case of the German roofing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2012. "Promiscuous Elites and Economic Development," Working Papers 2012-09, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.