Report NEP-HME-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Denial, Rationalization, and the Administered Price Thesis," MPRA Paper 42594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raa, T. ten, 2012. "Performance measurement in an input-output framework," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660768, Tilburg University.
- Giuseppe Marcon & Lorenzo Dorigo, 2012. "Stakeholder theory and care management: An inquiry into social enterprises," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2012. "Reconciling economics and psychology on intrinsic motivation," MPRA Paper 42717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "The Origin of the Sylos Postulate: Modigliani's and Sylos Labini's Contributions to Oligopoly Theory," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12070, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Siba, Eyerusalem & Soderbom, Mans & Bigsten, Arne & Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2012. "Enterprise Agglomeration, Output Prices, and Physical Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Occupational Preferences, Segregation, and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Three Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 506, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Exploitation in Economies with Heterogeneous Preferences, Skills and Assets: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 579, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xesús Pereira López & José Luis Quiñoá López & André Carrascal Incera, 2012. "Actualización de la Inversa de Leontief," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0050, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- IMAI Satoshi & SHIMIZU Chihiro & WATANABE Tsutomu, 2012. "How Fast Are Prices in Japan Falling?," Discussion papers 12075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hit:cisdps:575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian, 2012. "Cartel enforcement in the European Union: Determinants of the duration of investigations," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "Market power, efficiencies, and entry: Evidence from an airline merger," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas & Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Cartel and Monopoly Policy," Post-Print halshs-00727681, HAL.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: The Death of New Canadian Firms: A Survival Analysis of the 2002 Cohort of Entrants to the Business Sector," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012028e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.