Report NEP-HME-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Lombardi & Filippo Randelli, 2012. "The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SMEs Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lisa Warth & Malinka Koparanova, 2012. "Empowering Women for Sustainable Development," ECE Discussion Papers Series, UNECE 2012_1, UNECE.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Marta Rey GarcÃa, 2012. "Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility: Foundations and global retailers," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1206, Catedra FundaciÃ³n RamÃ³n Areces de DistribuciÃ³n Comercial, revised Sep 2012.
- Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet & Wang, Si, 2012. "Promotion and Wages in Mid-Career: Gender, Unionism, and Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 6873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Johansson, Börje, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 11 Aug 2014.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-PaternÃ²-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Yoshiro Miwa, 2012. "How Strongly Do "Financing Constraints" Affect Firm Behavior?: Japanese Corporate Investment since the Mid-1980s," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-291, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility in Greece during the crisis period," MPRA Paper 41518, University Library of Munich, Germany.