Report NEP-HME-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaudhary, Amatul R. & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Pervaiz, Zahid, 2012. "An analysis of different approaches to women empowerment: a case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala & Picon, Mario, 2012. "Does a picture paint a thousand words ? evidence from a microcredit marketing experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6020, The World Bank.
- Alberto, Chilosi, 2012. "The economic system as an end or as a means and the future of socialism: an evolutionary viewpoint," MPRA Paper 37828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Chimera of a Complete Analysis of Economic Dynamics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1207, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Mechanization, task assignment, and inequality," MPRA Paper 37754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Cremers & Martin Bulla, 2012. "WP 118 - Collective redress and workers’ rights in the EU," AIAS Working Papers wp118, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Competition Policy in Ireland: A Good Recession?," Papers WP427, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Din, Shahab-u- & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Impact of managerial ownership on financial policies and the firm’s performance: evidence Pakistani manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 37560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vogelgsang, Tobias, 2012. "Steel, style and status: the economics of the cantilever chair, 1929-1936," Economic History Working Papers 42792, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2012. "Diversified boundaries of the firm," IDE Discussion Papers 338, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bejger, Sylwester, 2012. "Cartel in the Indian cement industry: An attempt to identify it," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erdal Ozmen & Saygin Sahinoz & Cihan Yalcin, 2012. "Profitability, Saving and Investment of Non-Financial Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 1214, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.