Report NEP-HME-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:zbw:uwhdps:222011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drasch, Katrin, 2012. "Between familial imprinting and institutional regulation: Family related employment interruptions of women in Germany before and after the German reunification," IAB Discussion Paper 201209, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- William Coleman, 2012. "The Strange Birth of Neoliberalism," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-572, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Stephan Humpert, 2012. "Age and Gender Differences in Job Opportunities," Working Paper Series in Economics 235, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Social Enterprise, Capabilities and Development: Lessons from Ecuador," MPRA Paper 37618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poornima Gayangani Wasana Jayawardana Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 2011. "Capabilities Of Rural Credit In Entrepreneurship Development Among Women: A Sri Lankan Perspective," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-031-189, Conference Master Resources.
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2012. "Executive board composition and bank risk taking," Discussion Papers 03/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Arbel, Yuval & Tobol, Yossi & Siniver, Erez, 2012. "Social Involvement and Level of Household Income among Immigrants: New Evidence from the Israeli Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cludius, Johanna & Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Distributional effects of the European Emissions Trading System and the role of revenue recycling: Empirical evidence from combined industry- and household-level data," Discussion Papers 2012/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Nermin Ceren Turkmen & Sedat Demir & Barýþ Akgül, 2012. "Framing Effect Application: A Critical View Of Rationality," Working Papers 0002, Okan University Research Centre for Financial Risks, OKFRAM, revised Mar 2012.
- Kurronen, Sanna, 2012. "Financial sector in resource-dependent economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- José Allouche & Olivier Charpateau, 2012. "Ethique et parties prenantes. Les enjeux philosophiques," Post-Print halshs-00680314, HAL.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Hodur, Nancy M. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2012. "Economic Contribution of the Sugarbeet Industry to Eastern Montana and Western North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 121713, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2012. "Fractal Markets Hypothesis and the Global Financial Crisis: Scaling, Investment Horizons and Liquidity," Papers 1203.4979, arXiv.org.