Report NEP-HME-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceja, Lucia & Tapies, Josep, 2011. "A model of psychological ownership in next-generation members of family-owned firms: A qualitative study," IESE Research Papers D/929, IESE Business School.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Caterina Cardinali, 2011. "Innovation Dynamics and Evolutionary Economic Paths in the Music Industry," Working Papers 201113, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Wada, 2011. "What Effect Does Female Autonomy Have on Child Health? Microeconometric Evidence from Rural India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-202, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ahmadu U. Sanda, 2011. "Board Independence and Firm Financial Performance: Evidence from Nigeria," Research Papers RP_213, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Adam Mugume, 2010. "Competition and Performance in Uganda's Banking System," Research Papers RP_203, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sosthène Ulrich Gnansounou, 2010. "The Determinants of Private Investment in Benin: A Panel Data Analysis," Research Papers RP_209, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Robert Hofmeister & Matthias Krapf, 2011. "How Do Editors Select Papers, and How Good are They at Doing It?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-37, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kiryukov, Sergey I., 2011. "Formation and development of marketing channel management theory," Working Papers 297, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Yann Giraud, 2011. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing: Paul Samuelson and the making of the first ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," THEMA Working Papers 2011-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Susana Santos, 2011. "Constructing SAMs from the SNA," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/18, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, 2011. "Enforcement of labor regulation and informality," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob B Madsen & Sarah J Carrington, 2011. "Cycles and Corporate Investment: Direct Tests Using Survey Data on Banks’ Lending Practices," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 18-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tittenbrun, Jacek S., 2011. "Economic Sociology or Economic Imperialism? The Case of Gary C. Becker," MPRA Paper 33708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, governance and informality: an empirical analysis of selected countries," MPRA Paper 33775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elina De Simone & Alessandro Sapio, 2011. "Governance-technology co-evolution and misalignment in the electricity industry," Discussion Papers 6_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Koski, Heli, 2011. "Does Marginal Cost Pricing of Public Sector Information Spur Firm Growth?," Discussion Papers 1260, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.