Report NEP-HME-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matías Vernengo, 2011. "The return of vulgar economics: A Rejoinder to Colander, Holt and Rosser," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Burgard & Katja Görlitz, 2011. "Continuous Training, Job Satisfaction and Gender: An Empirical Analysis Using German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 394, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Asha Sundaram, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 225, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Antitrust market definition using statistical learning techniques and consumer characteristics," Working Papers 224, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hannah, Leslie, 2011. "Extreme Divorce: the Managerial Revolution in UK Companies before 1914," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen, 2011. "Housewives in a dual-earner society Who is a housewife in contemporary Norway?," Discussion Papers 659, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Williams, Fiona, 2011. "Towards a Transnational Analysis of the Political Economy of Care," SULCIS Working Papers 2011:6, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla, 2011. "Tastes, castes, and culture : the influence of society on preferences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5760, The World Bank.
- Philip Keitel, 2011. "Conference summary: federal regulation of the prepaid card industry: costs, benefits, and changing industry dynamics," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 11-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl & Nico Wopperer, 2011. "Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 03/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Babur Wasim Arif & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "Virtual Incubation in Industrial Clusters: A Case Study in Pakistan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Santos, Susana, 2011. "Measuring (socio-)economic systems using the SNA. A SAM approach," MPRA Paper 32758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pohit, Sanjib & Pal, Barun, 2011. "Productivity and technical change in Indian economy," MPRA Paper 32736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fry, J. M. & Masood, Omar, 2011. "Testable implications of economic revolutions: An application to historic data on European wages," MPRA Paper 32812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liam Delaney & Michael Egan & Nicola O'Connell, 2011. "The Experience of Unemployment in Ireland: A Thematic Analysis," Working Papers 201116, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.