Report NEP-HME-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leskoviku, Migena, 2011. "European Administrative Space as a New European Challenge for Public Administration Reform," Apas Papers 394, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela Violeta, 2011. "Appropriateness of the Transfer of CSR Practices in the Balkan Area," Apas Papers 398, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Fataciune (Badalan), Nicoleta & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "The Fundaments of Applying the Concept of Public Service Motivation in the South-Eastern European States," Apas Papers 395, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2011. "E-government in the Balkans. Comparative study," Apas Papers 387, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Irimia, Sergiu Ioan & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Open Source Government: Applying New Concepts of Research & Development (R&D) in Public Administration," Apas Papers 399, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Dumitrescu, Adelina, 2011. "Ethics Between General Guidelines and National Values. A Comparative S tudy," Apas Papers 389, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica & Sandu, Cristina, 2011. "The Social Enterprise: A Literature Review," Apas Papers 388, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Woman," IZA Discussion Papers 5890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Ragazzi & Secondo Rolfo, 2010. "ART ET CULTURE DANS L’EVOLUTION DES DISTRICTS INDUSTRIELS ITALIENS [Art and culture in the evolution of Italian industrial districts]," CERIS Working Paper 201009, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "A responsiveness-based (composite) indicator with an application to countries’ innovative performance," CERIS Working Paper 201010, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Monica Cariola, 2010. "Critical aspects in the management of new technologies: A case study," CERIS Working Paper 201008, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Alessandro Cento, 2011. "Connectivity and Concentration in Airline Networks: A Complexity Analysis of Lufthansa's Network," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-111/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chaaban, Jad & Cunningham, Wendy, 2011. "Measuring the economic gain of investing in girls : the girl effect dividend," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5753, The World Bank.
- Van Eck, Lisa, 2010. "Social Democracy and the “Developmental State” as Development Alternatives for South Africa," Honours Students' Projects 2010 107457, Rhodes University, Department of Economics and Economic History.
- Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Smallholder Farmers and Collective Action: What Determines the Intensity of Participation?," Discussion Papers 108551, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Adeniyi, Labintan, 2010. "Women Farmer’s and Agriculture Growth: Challenge and Perspective for Africa face the economic crisis," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97062, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping, 2011. "The Potential Economic and Environmental Costs of GHG Mitigation Measures for Cattle Sectors in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108779, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Heike Schroeder, 2011. "Application possibilities of the micro-meso-macro framework in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1115, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Polly Vizard, 2010. "Developing and agreeing a capability list in the British context: What can be learnt from social survey data on ‘rights’?," CASE Papers case142, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Kilby & Sally J. Scholz, 2011. "The Impact of Globalization on Women: Testing Vandana Shiva’s Critique of Development," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 15, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.