Report NEP-HME-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen T. Ziliak, 2011. "Field Experiments in Economics: Comment on an article by Levitt and List," CREATES Research Papers 2011-25, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kosovka Ognjenovic, 2011. "Wage Differences between the Private and the Public Sector in Serbia: Some Evidence from Survey Data," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 091, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nadia Jacoby, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change, Nelson & Winter (1982)," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00605363, HAL.
- Federico Frattini, 2011. "Mature Systems in Global Markets: The Need for an Institutional Division of Labour," Working Papers 201109, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Guilera, 2011. "Extending the Kuznets Curve," Working Papers in Economics 257, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan José, 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hampf, Anders & Lindberg-Repo, Kirsti, 2011. "Branding: The Past, Present, and Future: A Study of the Evolution and Future of Branding," Working Papers 556, Hanken School of Economics.
- Vilppo, Tiina & Lindberg-Repo, Kirsti, 2011. "Corporate Brand Repositioning with CSR as the Differentiating Factor: A Study on Consumer Perceptions," Working Papers 557, Hanken School of Economics.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Wennberg, Karl, 2011. "Who do High-growth Firms Employ, and Who do they Hire?," Ratio Working Papers 169, The Ratio Institute.
- Verniers, I.W.J. & Stremersch, S. & Croux, C., 2011. "The Global Entry of New Pharmaceuticals: A Joint Investigation of Launch Window and Price," Research Paper ERS-2011-010-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td431, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Cazorla Papis, Leonardo, 2006. "How Theory Meets Practice: An Analysis of the Capital Structure of Spanish SMEs," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7190, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Arellano, F. Alfonso, . "Evaluating the effects of labour market reforms at the margin on unemployment and employment stability: the Spanish case," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/334, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deepankar Basu, . "Financialization, Household Credit and Economic Slowdown in the U.S," Discussion Papers 30, Research on Money and Finance.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schilirò, Daniele & Graziano, Mario, 2011.
"Scelte e razionalità nei modelli economici: un'analisi multidisciplinare
[Choices and rationality in economic models: a multidisciplinary analysis]," MPRA Paper 31910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Chirantan Chatterjee & Matthew Higgins, 2011. "Regulation and Welfare: Evidence from Paragraph IV Generic Entry in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 17188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Andrew W. Mulcahy & Adrian K. Towse, 2011. "Pharmaceutical Pricing in Emerging Markets: Effects of Income, Competition and Procurement," NBER Working Papers 17174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.