Report NEP-HME-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Tinel, 2011. "Struggling for Political Economy: an Institutional Issue," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00596253, HAL.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is the Falling Rate of Profit the Driving Force Behind Globalization?," Working Papers 1104, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Otero & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza, 2011. "An analysis of the relationship between wages in the public and private sector in colombia: a panel data approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008738, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/30690/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/33443/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Björn Eriksson & Tobias Karlsson & Tim Leunig & Maria Stanfors, 2011. "Gender, Productivity and the Nature of Work and Pay: Evidence from the Late Nineteenth-Century Tobacco Industry," CEP Discussion Papers dp1053, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2010. "The Evolution of the Modern Worker: Attitudes to Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1030, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Danuse Nerudova & Veronika Solilova, 2011. "Transfer pricing at glass, porcelain and ceramic industry," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-09, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faye Duchin & Stephen H. Levine, 2011. "Sectors May Use Multiple Technologies Simultaneously: The Rectangular Choice-of-Technology Model with Binding Factor Constraints (Revised)," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1101, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Gries & Stefan Jungblut & Wim Naude, 2011. "New Firm Creation and Failure: A Matching Approach," Working Papers 39, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.