Report NEP-HME-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew M. Fischer, 2011. "Reconceiving social exclusion," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14611, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2011. "Economic class and the distribution of income: A time-series analysis of the UK economy, 1955-2010," Working Papers 2011012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Fernando Martins, 2011. "Price and wage setting in Portugal learning by asking," Working Papers w201109, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Amador, 2011. "Energy content in manufacturing exports: a cross-country analysis," Working Papers w201110, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2011. " Chapter 18 of the General Theory “Further Analysed”: The Theory of Economics as A Method," Working Papers 128, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth & Oyolola, Maharouf, 2011. "The Role of Race and Birth Place in Welfare Usage among Comparable Women: Evidence from the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 5668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2011. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Job Instability," IZA Discussion Papers 5669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2011. "The Heterogeneous Economic Consequences of Works Council Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 5672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Laura, 2011. "Reconsidering Gender Bias in Intra-Household Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2010. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "Optimal Structuring of Assessment Processes in Competition Law: A Survey of Theoretical Approaches," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201114, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2011. "How to deal with resale price maintenance: What can we learn from empirical results?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201116, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña & Daniel Wills, 2010. "Labor Market Rigidities and Informality in Colombia," JOURNAL OF LACEA ECONOMIA, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Exploring National Concerted Practices in an Open Small Economy: What Does the Change in the Competition Law in the Netherlands Reveal?," Discussion Paper 2011-037, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Graafland, J.J. & Ven, B.W. van de, 2011. "The Credit Crisis and The Moral Responsibility of Professionals in Finance," Discussion Paper 2011-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. "L'importance des langues et des mots dans la comparaison : traduction et controverses," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- René Böheim & Klemens Himpele & Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2011. "The gender pay gap in Austria: Tamensi movetur!," Economics working papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "History of the economics department at University of Missouri-Kansas City," MPRA Paper 30492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambais, GBR & Silveira, JMFJ & Magalhães, MM, 2010.
"Reforma Agrária, Eficiência e Mudança Institutional no Campo: análise teórica e de fronteira estocástica com dados em painel (1998-2006)
[Land Reform, Efficiency and Rural Institutional Chang," MPRA Paper 30741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Old controversy revisited: pricing, market structure, and competition," MPRA Paper 30490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Karen Rolf, 2011. "Socioeconomic Status in Childhood and Health After Age 70: A New Longitudinal Analysis for the U.S., 1895-2005," NBER Working Papers 17016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.