Report NEP-HME-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination : A correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587674, HAL.
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Competition Law, Antitrust Immunity and Profits: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lütkenhöner, Laura, 2011. "Hat Julia aufgrund ihres Vornamens Wettbewerbsvorteile gegenüber Ayse und Chantal? Ein Experiment auf dem Beziehungs-, Nachhilfe- und Wohnungsmarkt," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Muehler, Grit, 2011. "Dips and floors in workplace training: Using personnel records to estimate gender differences," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeing, Philipp & Sandner, Philipp, 2011. "The innovative performance of China's national innovation system," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 158, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 157, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Schimank, Uwe, 2011. "Wohlfahrtsgesellschaften als funktionaler Antagonismus von Kapitalismus und Demokratie: Ein immer labilerer Mechanismus?," MPIfG Working Paper 11/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Nölke, Andreas, 2011. "Transnational economic order and national economic institutions: comparative capitalism meets international political economy," MPIfG Working Paper 11/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Heise, Arne & Lierse, Hanna, 2011. "The 'European social model' under pressure," Working Papers on Economic Governance 37, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How effective is European merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 15, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," Economics Working Paper Series 1116, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Selcuk Eren & Thomas Masterson & Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_667, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011. "Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Application," MPRA Paper 30208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seker, Murat, 2010. "Rigidities in Employment Protection and Exporting," MPRA Paper 29907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Robert Rudolf & Seo-Young Cho, 2011. "The Gender-Specific Effect of Working Hours on Family Happiness in South Korea," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 77, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1952031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore