Report NEP-HME-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Busch & Elke Holst, 2011. "Gender-Specific Occupational Segregation, Glass Ceiling Effects, and Earnings in Managerial Positions: Results of a Fixed Effects Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1101, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eileen Trzcinski & Elke Holst, 2011. "Why Men Might "Have It All" While Women Still Have to Choose between Career and Family in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 356, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marie-Agnès Barrère-Maurisson & Diane-Gabrielle Tremblay, 2010. "Conciliation travail-famille : le rôle des acteurs. Leçons d'une comparaison entre la France et le Québec," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00560369, HAL.
- Kassenböhmer, Sonja C. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Beyond GDP and Back: What is the Value-Added by Additional Components of Welfare Measurement?," IZA Discussion Papers 5453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2011. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 11-1, Bank of Canada.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Ling Chan Yee & Kolari James W & Yuan Jiang, 2010. "Competition and Critical Mass," Research Memoranda 063, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Risse, Mathias, 2011. "Global Justice," Working Paper Series rwp11-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Heise, Arne, 2010. "Gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Ideale - 'Gute Gesellschaften' bei Hayek, Nozick, Marx und Keynes," Working Papers on Economic Governance 36, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Juan Pablo Painceira, 2010. "The Role of Banks in the Korean Financial Crisis of 1997: An Interpretation Based on the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 17, Research on Money and Finance.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2011. "On the effects of highway investment on the regional concentration of economic activity in the USA," Working Papers 107, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Anca Gheorghiu & Ion Spanulescu & Anda Gheorghiu, 2011. "Econophysical Approaches for the Direct Foreign Investments," Papers 1101.4675, arXiv.org.
- Ion Spanulescu & Ion Popescu & Victor Stoica & Anca Gheorghiu & Victor Velter, 2011. "An Econophysics Model for the Stock-Markets' Analysis and Diagnosis," Papers 1101.4680, arXiv.org.
- Marco, Passarella & Hervé, Baron, 2010.
"Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 28505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawar, Hashem, 2010. "Industry Concentration and the Cross-section of Stock Returns: Evidence from the UK," MPRA Paper 28440, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph, 2011. "Western Guilt and Third World Development: Part 1," MPRA Paper 28422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jan 2011.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio & Lopez-Mateo, Celina, 2011. "Corporate governance, market competition and investment decisions in Mexican manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 28452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2010. "The Beat of Visions :The challenging features of a new global mode of production," MPRA Paper 28398, University Library of Munich, Germany.