Report NEP-HIS-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014. "Causes of the British Industrial Revolution," MPRA Paper 53642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Trade Barriers and the Development of the Italian Locomotives Industry, 1850-1913," CEIS Research Paper 305, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Feb 2014.
- Gabriel P. Mathy, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks and Equity Return Jumps and Volatility During the Great Depression," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2014-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Barreca & Karen Clay & Joel Tarr, 2014. "Coal, Smoke, and Death: Bituminous Coal and American Home Heating," NBER Working Papers 19881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch, 2014. "Can cities be trapped in bad locations?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 408, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tim Atkin & Mark Caputo & Tim Robinson & Hao Wang, 2014. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terms of Trade Episodes, Past and Present," CAMA Working Papers 2014-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0082, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2014. "Trust as a Key Variable of Sustainable Development and Public Happiness: A Historical and Theoretical Example Regarding the Creation of Money," Working Papers 2014.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chen, Yuyu & Wang, Hui & Yan, Se, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects of Protestant Activities in China," MPRA Paper 53531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Parisi, 2014. "Is There Room for 'Fear' as a Human Passion in the Work by Adam Smith?," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def8, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Kaya, Furkan, 2014. "Minority Policies of Turkey and Wealth Tax of 1942," MPRA Paper 53617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cep414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Damon & Del Bono, Emilia, 2014. "The long-run effects of attending an elite school: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pereira, Renato & Leite, Joaquim & Albino Silva, JoÃ£o, 2014. "The Interview: Methodological Framework In The Study Of "Tourism And Economics: The Faro Airport (1946-73)"," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2014. "The Protestant Ethic and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Religious Minorities from the Former Holy Roman Empire," MPRA Paper 53566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cep413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Weisbrot & Stephan Lefebvre & Joseph Sammut, 2014. "Did NAFTA Help Mexico? An Assessment After 20 Years," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2014-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).