Report NEP-HIS-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0775, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Satyanath, Shanker & Voigtländer, Nico & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2013. "Bowling for Fascism: Social Capital and the Rise of the Nazi Party in Weimar Germany: 1919-33," CEPR Discussion Papers 9595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Domènech Feliu, 2013. "Land tenure inequality, harvests, and rural conflict ; evidence from Southern Spain in the 1930s," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2013. "What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borowiecki, Karol J., 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2013. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries, 1700-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caruso, Raul & Petrarca , Ilaria & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2013. "Is there a Diffusion of Military Regimes in Sub-Saharan Africa? Empirical Evidence in the Period 1972-2007," NEPS Working Papers 4/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2013. "Why do governments default, and why don't they default more often?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2013. "Standards, Learning and Growth in Britain 1901-2009," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0613, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Castro Balaguer, Rafael, 2013. "Structural Change in Distribution Markets in Peripheral Europe: Spanish Food Retailing, 1950-2007," MPRA Paper 49570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur HENRIOT & Jean-Michel GLACHANT, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/55, European University Institute.
- Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution," Working Papers 123, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Anna Scherbina, 2013. "Asset Price Bubbles," IMF Working Papers 13/45, International Monetary Fund.