Report NEP-HIS-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Allen, 2013. "The High Wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _115, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jordi Domènech Feliu & Thomas Jeffrey Miley, 2013. "Structural change, collective action, and social unrest in 1930s Spain," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Till Dueppe & E. Roy Weintraub, 2013. "Siting the New Economic Science: The Cowles Commission's Activity Analysis Conference of June 1949," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-03, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Avner Offer, 2013. "Narrow banking, real estate, and financial stability in the UK, c.1870-2010," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _116, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Dan Bogart & Robert Oandasan, 2013. "Party Representation in English and Welsh Constituencies, 1690-1740," Working Papers 121310, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2012. "The State, Capital and Development in ‘Emerging’ India," MPRA Paper 36413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verena Halsmayer & Kevin D. Hoover, 2013. "Solow’s Harrod: Transforming Cyclical Dynamics into a Model of Long-run Growth," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers 2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Keeling, Drew, 2013. "Oceanic Travel Conditions and American Immigration, 1890-1914," MPRA Paper 47850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2013. "Did liberalising English and Welsh bar hours cause traffic accidents?," Working Papers 33996659, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Lis-Gutiérrez, Jenny-Paola, 2013.
"Gestión de la propiedad intelectual en las organizaciones. Una revisión de la literatura reciente
[Intellectual Property Management in Organizations. A Review of Recent Literature]," MPRA Paper 47757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Charléty, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Leadership : First international forum. Paris. White paper," Post-Print hal-00834121, HAL.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1310, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Arnaud Mehl, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.