Report NEP-HIS-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay and Elliott Green, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Fertility and Wealth: Evidence from Widow Suicides (Satis) in Early Colonial India," Working Papers 41, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Leslie Hannah, 2013. "The Corporate Economies of America and Europe 1790-1860," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-877, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Leslie Hannah, 2013. "A Global Census of Corporations in 1910," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-878, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kevin Hoover, 2013. "Was Harrod Right?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't make war, make elections: Franchise extension and violence in XIXth-century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010545, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Olsson, Ola & Paik, Christopher, 2013. "A Western Reversal since the Neolithic? The long-run impact of early agriculture," Working Papers in Economics 552, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vidal-Robert, Jordi, 2013. "War and Inquisition: Repression in Early Modern Spain," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 118, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tomoko Hashino & Keijiro Otsuka, 2013. "Expansion and Transformation of the Export-Oriented Silk Weaving District: The Case of Fukui in Japan from 1890 to 1919," Discussion Papers 1303, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson, Christer & Persson, Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2013. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series 948, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kümmel, Reiner, 2013. "The Sledge on the Slope or: Energy in the Economy, and the Paradox of Theory and Policy," EWI Working Papers 2013-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2013. "Choix stratégique dans l’industrie des platesformes de loisirs électroniques : une application des modèles ‘History-friendly’," Working Papers of BETA 2013-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lavelle, Kathryn C., 2013. "American politics, the presidency of the World Bank, and development policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6377, The World Bank.
- Kelly Vanessa Acuña Mantilla & Andrés Álvarez, 2013. "De la Moneda Metálica al Billete de Banco en Medellín y Bogotá (1871-1885): complementariedad y sustitución de medios de pago en un régimen de banca l," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010548, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Alessandro Mengoni & Chiara Seghieri & Sabina Nuti, 2013. "The application of discrete choice experiments in health economics: a systematic review of the literature," Working Papers 201301, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Kevin Hoover, 2013. "Man and Machine in Macroeconomics," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2013. "Governments and legislative production in France: the database (1959-2012)," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.