Report NEP-HIS-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2012. "The Elusive Promise of Independent Central Banking," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Cinnirella, Francesco & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2012. "iPEHD: The ifo Prussian Economic History Database," IZA Discussion Papers 6829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milionis, Petros & Klasing, Mariko J., 2012. "Reassessing the Evolution of World Trade, 1870-1949," GGDC Research Memorandum, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen GD-126, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Reis, Judite LourenÃ§o & Salvador, Regina & Cardoso, SÃ³nia Paulo & Marques, Bruno Pereira, 2012.
"Urban(c)idade: diÃ¡logo entre a Sociologia, a Arquitectura, a Economia e a Geografia - a experiÃªncia do Mestrado em MetropolizaÃ§Ã£o, Planeamento EstratÃ©gico e Sustentabilidade
[Urbanicity: dialo," MPRA Paper 41316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud & ChiÅ£u, Livia, 2012. "History, gravity and international finance," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1466, European Central Bank.
- Ã‰tienne Desjardins & MÃ©lina LongprÃ© & Francois Vaillancourt, 2012. "The Topsy-Turvy Sharing of the Gaming Tax Field in Canada, 1970-2010: Provincial Payments, Federal Withdrawal," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1228, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Madestam, Andreas & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2012. "Shaping of the Nation: The Effect of Fourth of July on Political Preferences and Behavior in the United States," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marisa Agostini & Giovanni Favero, 2012. "Accounting fraud, business failure and creative auditing: A micro-analysis of the strange case of Sunbeam Corp," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2013.
- Mizala, Alejandra & Nopo, Hugo, 2012. "Evolution of Teachers' Salaries in Latin America at the Turn of the 20th Century: How Much Are They (Under or Over) Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2012. "The Bank of Amsterdam through the lens of monetary competition," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2012-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Knieps, GÃ¼nter, 2012. "Competition and the railroads: A European perspective," Discussion Papers 142, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "Educational Attainment in the OECD, 1960-2010," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1220, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46238/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoorn, AndrÃƒÂ© van, 2012. "Individualism and the cultural roots of management practices," Research Report 12008-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bethelhem Ketsela Moulat & Ereblina Elezaj & Lucia Luzi & Ian Brand-Weiner & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2012. "Commercial Pressures on Land and Their Impact on Child Rights: A review of the literature," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa667, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, George Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2012. "Financial Globalization and the Rise of IPOs outside the U.S," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2012-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.