Report NEP-HIS-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bignon, Vincent & Flandreau, Marc, 2012. "The Price of Media Capture and the Looting of Newspapers in Interwar France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Comín, 2012. "Default, rescheduling and inflation : debt crisis in Spain during the 19th and 20th centuries," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Bentzen, Jeanet & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Religious orders and growth through cultural change in pre-industrial England," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2012. "Responding to a shadow banking crisis: the lessons of 1763," Working Paper 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012. "Deep recessions, fast recoveries, and financial crises: evidence from the American record," Working Paper 1214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Germà Bel, 2010. "Infrastructure and nation building: The regulation and financing of network transportation infrastructures in Spain (1720-2010)," IREA Working Papers 201016, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2012. "The Evolution of Child Adoption in the United States, 1950-2010: An Economic Analysis of Historical Trends," Discussion Paper Series 572, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kym Anderson, 2012. "Costing Global Trade Barriers, 1900 to 2050," Departmental Working Papers 2012-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2012. "Immigration and Structural Change: Evidence from Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Landini, 2012. "Institutional Change and Information Production," Department of Economics University of Siena 645, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "The great synchronization of international trade collapse," MPRA Paper 39859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2012. "Incomplete Contracts and Firm Boundaries: New Directions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2012. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Concise Review of Some Recent Developments," Working Papers in Economics 12/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Alfredo Di Tillio & Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "The predictive role of counterfactuals," Post-Print hal-00712888, HAL.
- Jose Romero, 2012. "Inversión extranjera directa y crecimiento económico en México: 1940-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2012-12, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Carlo Zappia, 2012. "Re-reading Keynes after the crisis: probability and decision," Department of Economics University of Siena 646, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "The Long Persistence of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture: Germany 1925-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.