Report NEP-HIS-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Espeli, 2012. "Central banks under German rule during World War II: The case of Norway," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2012/02, Norges Bank.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Gonzalez Agudo, David, 2012. "What price a roof? Housing and the cost of living in 16th-century Toledo," Economics working papers, Vancouver School of Economics mauricio_drelichman-2012-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 May 2012.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2011. "On error: undisciplined thoughts on one of the causes of intellectual path dependency," MPRA Paper 37911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiko Okabe, 2012. "Matthew Boultonfs Sales in Christiefs -A Review of Research Trends -," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2012/03, Norges Bank.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ã“ GrÃ¡da, 2012. "Agricultural Output, Calories and Living Standards in England before and during The Industrial Revolution," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201212, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2012. "Mechanisms of Financial Crises in Growth and Collapse: Hammurabi, Schumpeter, Perez, and Minsky," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance 39, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2012. "Filantropía no asistencialista: La reseña de Demetrio Aranovich sobre Colonia Mauricio," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 484, Universidad del CEMA.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 2012. "Â¿QuiÃ©n manda aquÃ? Poder regional y participaciÃ³n de la costa Caribe en los gabinetes ministeriales, 1900-2000," CUADERNOS DE HISTORIA ECONÃ“MICA Y EMPRESARIAL 009424, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA - ECONOMÃA REGIONAL.
- Davide Cantoni & Noam Yuchtman, 2012. "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 17979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Curtis, 2012. "The late-medieval economic decline of â€˜oldâ€™ monasteries and abbeys in Western Europe: inevitable or avoidable?," Working Papers, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History 0029, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2012. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Literature Review," NBER Working Papers 17983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workersâ€™ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas AmossÃ© & GaÃ«tan Flocco & Josette LefÃ¨vre & Jean-Marie Pernot & HÃ©loÃ¯se Petit & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Rey & MichÃ¨le Tallard & Carole Tuchszirer & Catherine Vincent, 2012. "Les organisations patronales," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684075, HAL.