Report NEP-HIS-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2012.
"Las cajas de ahorro y el cambio tecnológico antes de Internet, 1945-1995
[Technological change in Spanish Savings Banks before Internet, 1945-1995]," MPRA Paper 37726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ehl:wpaper:42792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grytten, Ola H., 2012. "The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism the Haugian Way," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 1/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Stephen Broadberry & Bruce Campbell & Alexander Klein & Mark Overton & Bas van Leeuwen, 2012. "British Economic Growth, 1270-1870: an output-based approach," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1203, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 911, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yamaguchi, Mami, 2012. "Migration as a rural development strategy and the migrants involved : an account of a migrants' hometown in Sichuan, China," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 337, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Sawada, Michiru, 2011. "Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 21, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis: A Minskyan Interpretation of the Causes, the Fed's Bailout, and the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_711, Levy Economics Institute.
- Weiguo Zhang & Gilles Grenier, 2012. "How can Language be linked to Economics? A Survey of Two Strands of Research," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 1206E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Ética y Justicia. Reflexiones a partir de The Idea of Justice de Amartya Sen
[Ethics and justice. Reflections on The Idea of Justice by Amartya Sen]," MPRA Paper 37458, University Library of Munich, Germany.