Report NEP-HIS-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2012.
"Las cajas de ahorro y el cambio tecnológico antes de Internet, 1945-1995
[Technological change in Spanish Savings Banks before Internet, 1945-1995]," MPRA Paper 37726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ehl:wpaper:42792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grytten, Ola H., 2012. "The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism the Haugian Way," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Stephen Broadberry & Bruce Campbell & Alexander Klein & Mark Overton & Bas van Leeuwen, 2012. "British Economic Growth, 1270-1870: an output-based approach," Studies in Economics 1203, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Paper Series 911, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yamaguchi, Mami, 2012. "Migration as a rural development strategy and the migrants involved : an account of a migrants' hometown in Sichuan, China," IDE Discussion Papers 337, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Sawada, Michiru, 2011. "Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 21, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis: A Minskyan Interpretation of the Causes, the Fed's Bailout, and the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_711, Levy Economics Institute.
- Weiguo Zhang & Gilles Grenier, 2012. "How can Language be linked to Economics? A Survey of Two Strands of Research," Working Papers 1206E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Ética y Justicia. Reflexiones a partir de The Idea of Justice de Amartya Sen
[Ethics and justice. Reflections on The Idea of Justice by Amartya Sen]," MPRA Paper 37458, University Library of Munich, Germany.