Report NEP-HIS-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:2193948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mayshar, Joram & Moav, Omer & Neeman, Zvika, 2011. "Transparency, Appropriability and the Early State," CEPR Discussion Papers 8548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Comín Comín, Francisco, 2011. "From national monopoly to Multinational Corporation: how regulation shaped the road towards telecommunications internationalization," MPRA Paper 33017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergljot Barkbu & Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "International Financial Crises and the Multilateral Response: What the Historical Record Shows," NBER Working Papers 17361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex, 2011. "Does Trade Cause Capital to Flow? Evidence from Historical Rainfalls," CEPR Discussion Papers 8550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Zanatta Coutinho & Carla Jorge Machado & Paula Miranda-Ribeiro, 2011. "Religião, religiosidade e iniciação sexual na adolescência: meio século de pesquisas," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td443, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Albers, Scott & Albers, Andrew L., 2011. "The Golden Mean, the Arab Spring and a 10-step analysis of American economic history," MPRA Paper 33004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B.P. Zaaruka & J.W. Fedderke, 2011. "Measuring Institutions: Indicators of Political and Economic Institutions in Namibia: 1884 - 2008," Working Papers 236, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Stephenson, Sherry & Roberts, Maryse, 2011. "Evaluating the Contributions of Regional Trade Agreements to Governance of Services Trade," ADBI Working Papers 307, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrés Álvarez & Jennifer A. Timoté, 2011. "La Experiencia de Banca Libre en Bogotá (1871-1880): de la utopía económica al pragmatismo frente a las crisis," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008916, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Walt, Stephen M., 2011. "International Affairs and the Public Sphere," Working Paper Series rwp-11030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- James J. Heckman, 2011. "Integrating Personality Psychology into Economics," NBER Working Papers 17378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:8547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "Anarchism and Austrian economics," MPRA Paper 33069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2011. "Under the influence of traumatic events, new ideas, economic experts and the ICT revolution - the economic policy and macroeconomic performance of Sweden in the 1990s and 2000s," Research Papers in Economics 2011:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.