Report NEP-HIS-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hannah, Leslie, 2011. "Extreme Divorce: the Managerial Revolution in UK Companies before 1914," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2011/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Farley Grubb, 2011. "The Continental Dollar: Initial Design, Ideal Performance, and the Credibility of Congressional Commitment," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 11-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Fry, J. M. & Masood, Omar, 2011. "Testable implications of economic revolutions: An application to historic data on European wages," MPRA Paper 32812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Ville & Peter Siminski, 2011. "A Fair and Equitable Method of Recruitment? Conscription by Ballot into the Australian Army during the Vietnam War," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp11-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Marcelo Curado, 2011. "Industrialização e desenvolvimento: uma análise do pensamento econômico brasileiro," Working Papers, Universidade Federal do ParanÃ¡, Department of Economics 0113, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Burda, Michael C & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Manuel Luiz & Luis Brites Pereira & Guilherme Oliveira, 2011. "Constructing Institutional Measures: Indicators of Political and Property Rights in Mozambique, 1900-2005," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 219, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Toivanen, Otto & Waterson, Michael, 2011. "Retail Chain Expansion: The Early Years of McDonalds in Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John F. Richards, 2011. "The finances of the East India Company in India, c. 1766-1859," Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History 37829, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Földvári, Péter & van Leeuwen, Bas & van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2011. "Long-run patterns in market efficiency and the genesis of the market economy: Markets around the Mediterranean from Nebuchadnezzar to Napoleon (580 BC and 1800AD)," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Ivo Bicanic & Oriana Vukoja, 2011. "Wage Inequality and the Labor Market Impact of Economic Transformation: Croatia, 1970-2008," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 11-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 2011. "Linear Nonstationary Models : A Review of the Work of Professor P.C.B. Phillips," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 2011-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Customs Administration Reform and Modernization in anglophone Africa," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Forest & Marylène Gagné, 2011. "The Study of Compensation Systems Through the Lens of Self-Determination Theory: Reconciling 35 Years of Debate," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-54, CIRANO.