Report NEP-HIS-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "British Relative Economic Decline Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 8384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Democracy and capitalist revolution," Textos para discussÃ£o 277, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Matthias Morys & Martin Ivanov, 2011. "Business Cycles in South-East Europe from Independence to the end of the Cold War," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 11/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Juan Sebastián Galán, 2011. "The Long Trace of Inequality: Evidence from Cundinamarca, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008732, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ian MacPherson, 2011. "What differences does a century make? Considering some crises in the international cooperative movement, 1900 and 2000," Euricse Working Papers 1117, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Aidt, T.S. & Jensen, P.S., 2011. "Workers of the World, Unite! Franchise Extensions and the Threat of Revolution in Europe, 1820-1938," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2011. "On the Origins of Gender Roles: Women and the Plough," NBER Working Papers 17098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Björn & Jung, Florian, 2011. "Teaching Macroeconomics after the Crisis: A Survey among Undergraduate Instructors in Europe and the U.S," Economics Working Paper Series 1120, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Stefano Battilossi & Matthias Morys, 2011. "Emerging Stock Markets in Hostorical Perspective: A Research Agenda," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 11/03, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Miguel Urrutia Montoya & Olga Marcela Namen León, 2011. "Historia del Crédito Hipotecario en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008729, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ma, Debin, 2011. "Law and Economy in Traditional China: A "Legal Origin" Perspective on the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María del Pilar López-Uribe & Diana Marcela Güiza Gómez, 2011. "La Caja de Ahorros: una aproximación a los patrones de ahorro en Bogotá, 1846-1865," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008734, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Brown, W., 2011. "Industrial Relations in Britain under New Labour, 1997-2010: a post mortem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1121, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brian Hayes, 2011. "Economics, Control Theory, and the Phillips Machine," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1101, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2011. "Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond," MPRA Paper 31167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2010. "Introduction to the Phillips Machine and the Analogue Computing Tradition in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1008, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Mitja Stefancic, 2011. "Cooperative credit network: advantages and challenges in italian cooperative credit banks," Euricse Working Papers 1116, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).