Report NEP-HIS-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauricio Drelichman & Joachim Voth, 2011. "Serial defaults, serial profits: Returns to sovereign lending in Habsburg Spain, 1566-1600," Economics Working Papers 1262, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guido Alfani, 2011. "Plague in Seventeenth Century Europe and the Decline of Italy: An Epidemiological Hypothesis," Working Papers 377, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- M Morys, 2010. "The original sin that started only later: How Austria-Hungary’s paper debt turned golden, 1870s – 1913," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 10/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Drozdova, Natalia P. & Kormilitsyna, Irina G., 2010. "Government economic policy and the formation of the investment climate: The experience of Russia in the late nineteenth - early twentieth centuries," Working Papers 178, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- José De Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2010. "Trade and Colonial Status," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-12, INRA UMR SMART.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2011. "Age-Price Profiles for Canadian Painters at Auction," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-15, CIRANO.
- Gordon L. Clark & Ashby H. B. Monk, 2010. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: Form and Function in the 21st Century," Working Papers 2010.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Semenov, Andrey A., 2010. "The origin of scientific management systems in Russia," Working Papers 181, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Noguchi, Masayoshi, 2011. "Improving the system of internal control through regulation: cases of small-sized building societies, circa 1960," MPRA Paper 28564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "India's financial globalisation," Working Papers 11/79, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Arvind Virmani, 2011. "The Dynamics of Competition: Phasing of Domestic and External Liberalisation in India," Working Papers id:3556, eSocialSciences.
- Richard Anker, 2011. "Engel’s Law Around the World 150 Years Later," Working Papers wp247, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "Regional value added in Italy over the long run (1891-2001): linking indirect estimates with official figures, and implications," UHE Working papers 2011_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Klemina, Tatiana N., 2010. "Schools of thought in organization theory: Factors affecting emergence and development," Working Papers 180, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.