Report NEP-HIS-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nigel Stapledon, 2010. "A History of Housing Prices in Australia 1880-2010," Discussion Papers 2010-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2010. "Supplier Networks and Aircraft Production in Wartime Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-755, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Alain Marciano, 2010. "Calabresi, "law and economics" and the Coase theorem," ICER Working Papers 26-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nicholas Horsewood & Somnath Sen & Anca Voicu, 2010. "Beggar Thy Neighbour: British Imports during the Inter-War Years and the effect of the 1932 tariff," Discussion Papers 10-31, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2010. "Post-Keynesian Theory, Direct Action and Political Involvement," Discussion Papers 2010-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T., 2010. "The First World War and Working-Class Food Consumption in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 5297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2010. "Did Globalization Drive Convergence? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long Run," Working Paper Series 30_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Fernihough, 2010. "Malthusian Dynamics in a Diverging Europe: Northern Italy 1650-1881," Working Papers 201037, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hammermeister, Jan H. & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2010. "Financial reporting demands in a globalised world: The harmonisation of accounting rules," TranState Working Papers 125, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00536862_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore