Report NEP-HIS-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "A History With Evidence: Income inequality in the Dutch Cape Colony," Working Papers 184, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.
- Ristuccia, C.A. & Solomou, S., 2010. "General Purpose Technologies and Economic Growth: Electricity Diffusion in the Manufacturing Sector Before WWII," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1048, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Percoco, 2010. "Path Dependence, Institutions and the Density of Economic Activities: Evidence from Italian Cities," Working Papers 2010.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chirimbu, Sebastian & Barbu, Mihaela, 2010. "The European Integration Process," Papers 2010/202, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Sara LaLumia, 2010. "Tax Preferences for Higher Education and Adult College Enrollment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Sumit Guha, 2010. "Commodity and Credit in Upland Maharashtra," Working Papers id:2879, eSocialSciences.
- George Crowley & Russell S. Sobel, 2010. "Adam Smith: Managerial Insights from the Father of Economics," Working Papers 10-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-46, Resources For the Future.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Impact of the Diffusion of a Financial Innovation on Company Performance: An Analysis of SWIFT Adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.