Report NEP-HIS-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2010. "A Long-Run View of the University Gender Gap in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 4916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pauline Grosjean, 2010. "A History of Violence: Testing the ‘Culture of Honor’ in the US South," Working Papers 2010.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "Infant Mortality and the Health of Survivors: Britain 1910-1950," IZA Discussion Papers 4932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," TSE Working Papers 09-059, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2013.
- Russell Pittman, 2010. "Against the Stand-Alone-Cost Test in U.S. Freight Rail Regulation," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 201001CA, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Varotto, 2010. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: The Great Depression Scenario," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2010-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2010. "From Detroit to Singur: On the Question of Land Acquisition for Private Development," Working papers 2010-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," IZA Discussion Papers 4937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ng, Francis, 2010. "The evolution of agricultural trade flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5308, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Bonvecchi, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform in Latin America: The Case of Argentina," Research Department Publications 4666, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- LIMBOS, Sophie & PHILLIPS, Diana, 2010. "The rise and decline of a Belgian banking giant – Communication and business ethics in the Fortis case," Working Papers 2010009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Alejandro Hoyos & Hugo Nopo, 2010. "Evolution of Gender Gaps in Latin America at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: An Addendum to "New Century, Old Disparities"," Research Department Publications 4665, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.