Report NEP-HIS-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G. & Kahn, Michael, 2010. "South African Agricultural Research and Development: A Century of Change," Staff Papers 56688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- John Schmitt, 2009. "Inequality as Policy: The United States Since 1979," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-40, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kris James Mitchener & Se Yan, 2010. "Globalization, Trade & Wages: What Does History tell us about China?," NBER Working Papers 15679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saiz, Patricio, 2009. "Patents of Introduction and the Spanish Innovation System," Working Papers in Economic History 2010/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Spree, Reinhard, 2010. "Two Chapters on early history of the Munich Reinsurance Company: The Foundation/ The San Francisco Earthquake," Discussion Papers in Economics 11336, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2010. "Volumes of Evidence - Examining Technical Change Last Century Through a New Lens," Working Papers tecipa-392, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yves Crozet, 2009. "The Prospects for Inter-Urban Travel Demand," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/14, OECD Publishing.
- Fabian Muniesa, 2010. "The problem with economics: naturalism, critique and performativity," CSI Working Papers Series 020, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Pedro S. Amaral & James C. MacGee, 2009. "A multi-sectoral approach to the U.S. Great Depression," Working Paper 0911, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Clifford Winston, 2009. "Lessons from the U.S. Transport Deregulation Experience for Privatization," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/20, OECD Publishing.
- Takafumi Kurosawa & Tomoko Hashino, 2010. "From the Non-European Tradition to a Variation of Japanese Model of Competitiveness: the Japanese Modern Paper Industry since the 1870s," Discussion Papers 0919, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.