Report NEP-HIS-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre, 2009. "Bourgeois dignity and liberty: Why economics can’t explain the modern world," MPRA Paper 16805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Five Centuries of Latin American Inequality," NBER Working Papers 15305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumru Oz, 2009. "Crisis and Protectionism: Will History Repeat Itself?," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0904, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Masazumi Hattori & Hyun Song Shin & Wataru Takahashi, 2009. "A Financial System Perspective on Japan's Experience in the Late 1980s," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2009. "What - or Who - Started the Great Depression?," NBER Working Papers 15258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edvinsson, Rodney & Franzén, Bo & Söderberg, Johan, 2009. "The Swedish System of Payment 995-1534," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 9, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Thushyanthan Baskaran & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Fiscal Institutions: A Long-Run Case Study of Three Regions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fjaestad, Maja, 2009. "Why did the Breed Reactor Fail? - Swedish and international nuclear development in a cold war context," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 186, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Villaveces Niño, Juanita & Rodríguez Lesmes, Paul Andrés, 2009. "Cartoons and economics: general analysis based on colombian economic cartoons," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005746, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- James K. Galbraith, 2009. "Financial and Monetary Issues as the Crisis Unfolds," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_103, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2009. "Economic Conditions and U.S. National Security in the 1930s and Today," NBER Working Papers 15290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Amaral, 2009. "Del fascismo al movimiento nacional-popular: el peronismo y el intercambio Germani-Lipset, 1956-1961," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 402, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ivo Maes, 2009. "Economic thought at the European Commission and the creation of EMU (1957-1991)," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 2, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "La Industria del Petróleo en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv219, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "Exclusión en la Distribución de Productos Durables y la Estrategia de Predar por Tiempo: la Guerra del Plasma," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv221, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part I--The Evolution of Securitization," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2009. "Issues Affecting the Movement of Rural Labour in Myanmar: Rakhine Case Study," IDE Discussion Papers 206, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).