Report NEP-HIS-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 3, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yamada, Toshikazu, 2009. "In Memory of Dr. Ali Al-Gritly (1913-1982): His Views on Egypt's experience with Socialism," IDE Discussion Papers 190, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Maltby, Josephine, 2009. "The Wife’s Administration of the Earnings’? Working-Class Women and Savings in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," The York Management School Working Papers 43, The York Management School, University of York.
- Beyer, Andreas & Gaspar, Vítor & Gerberding, Christina & Issing, Otmar, 2009. "Opting out of the Great Inflation: German monetary policy after the break down of Bretton Woods," Working Paper Series 1020, European Central Bank.
- Edwyna Harris, 2007. "Dams And Disputes: Water Institutions In Colonial New South Wales, Australia, 1850-1870," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Frost, 2007. "Across The Great Divide: The Economy Of The Inland Corridor," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sato, Yukihito, 2009. "Perfecting the Catching-up: The Case of Taiwan's Motorcycle Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 195, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Milanovic, Branko, 2009. "Global inequality and global inequality extraction ratio: The story of the last two centuries," MPRA Paper 16535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Frost & Abdel K. Halabi, 2007. "Measuring The Success Of Country Football Clubs," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- J.E King, 2007. "Kaldorâ€™S War," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2007. "Economic Growth, Tfp Convergence And World Exports Of Ideas: A Century Of Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Bonilla Mejía, 2009. "Revisión de la literatura económica reciente sobre las causas de la violencia homicida en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 005733, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.