Report NEP-HIS-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Appelqvist, Örjan, 2008. "A hidden duel: Gunnar Myrdal and Dag Hammarskjöld in Economics and International Politics 1935-1955," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 2, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," CDMA Working Paper Series 200901, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "Tariffs and the Expansion of the American Pig Iron Industry, 1870-1940," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1214, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kyoji Fukao & Harry X. Wu & Tangjun Yuan, 2008. "Comparative Output and Labour Productivity in Manufacturing for China, Japan, Korea and the United States in Circa 1935 by a Production PPP Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-018, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Bennato, Anna Rita & Costa, Andrea, 2009. "Economic Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Italy, 1861-2003," MPRA Paper 12817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien LaRochelle-Côté & John Myles & Garnett Picot, 2008. "Income Security and Stability During Retirement in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 236, McMaster University.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "World-Leading Research and its Measurement," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 887, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.