Report NEP-HIS-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbeloos, Jan-Frederik, 2008. "Belgium’s Expansionist History between 1870 and 1930: Imperialism and the Globalisation of Belgian Business," MPRA Paper 11295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cormac Ã“ GrÃ¡da, 2008. "How the Poor (and not-so-poor) Saved - Savings Banks in Mid-Nineteenth Century Ireland and America," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200822, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility : The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," KOF Working papers 08-208, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jan M. Hoem & Lesia Nedoluzhko, 2008. "Marriage formation as a process intermediary between migration and childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Elisabetta Barbi, 2008. "Regularities and deviations in mortality trends of the developed world," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bradley A. Hansen & Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2008. "Religion, Social Capital, and Business Bankruptcy in the United States, 1921-1932," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2008-15, American University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Jorge AndrÃ©s Tamayo, 2008. "La transiciÃ³n hacia una economÃa urbana y el aumento del producto per cÃ¡pita: el caso colombiano del siglo XX desde la perspectiva de Lucas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005111, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Becker, Sascha & Woessmann, Ludger, 2008. "Luther and the Girls: Religious Denomination and the Female Education Gap in 19th Century Prussia," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2008-20, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Jorge Andres Tamayo, . "La transiciÃ³n hacia una economÃa urbana y el aumento del producto per cÃ¡pita: el caso colombiano del siglo XX desde la perspectiva de Lucas," Borradores de Economia 534, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.