Report NEP-HIS-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2008. "Paul Krugman: Trade and Geography - Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2008-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Paul Duguid & Teresa da Silva Lopes & John Mercer, 2008. "Shifting Patterns in Marks and Registration: France, the United States and United Kingdom, 1870-1970," Working Papers 21, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Jörg Baten & Dorothee Crayen & Joachim Voth, 2007. "Poor, hungry and ignorant: Numeracy and the impact of high food prices in industrializing Britain, 1780-1850," Economics Working Papers 1120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2011.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "The three horsemen of riches: Plague, war and urbanization in early modern Europe," Economics Working Papers 1115, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "Hanseatic commerce in textiles from the Low Countries and England during the Later Middle Ages: changing trends in textiles, markets, prices, and values, 1290 - 1570," MPRA Paper 11199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Labour-Intensive Industrialisation in Indonesia, 1930-1975: Output Trends and Government Policies," Departmental Working Papers 2008-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Imperialism, Colonialism and Collaboration in the Social Sciences," Staff Papers 7356, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Eric Hilt & Katharine E. O'Banion, 2008. "The Limited Partnership in New York, 1822-1853: Partnerships without Kinship," NBER Working Papers 14412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Houck, James P., 1990. "The Feudal Society in Today's University," Miscellaneous Publications 8443, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Why is Nation Building So Bloody? Two Cases," Staff Papers 7305, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Asaf Bernstein & Eric Hughson & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2008. "Can a Lender of Last Resort Stabilize Financial Markets? Lessons from the Founding of the Fed," NBER Working Papers 14422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitrios S. Patelis, 2008. "Revolutionary Situation, Early Socialism and the Logic Of History in Russia," Working Papers 186, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2008. "A la recherche d'une théorie de la firme pertinente historiquement - Retour sur le cas d'intégration verticale General Motors - Fisher Body (1926)," Post-Print hal-00203553, HAL.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2008. "Rural Finance and Farmers' Indebtedness: A Study of Two Punjabs," MPRA Paper 11195, University Library of Munich, Germany.