Report NEP-HIS-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Sharp, 2008. "The Long American Grain Invasion of Britain: Market integration and the wheat trade between North America and Britain from the Eighteenth Century," Discussion Papers 08-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dan Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2008. "Estate Acts, 1600 to 1830: A New Source for British History," NBER Working Papers 14393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuki Nakajima, 2008. "The development of Transistor Radio export from Japan -The contribution of Small and Medium firms in its formative stage-," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Was Germany ever united? Evidence from Intra- and International Trade 1885 – 1933," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 871, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Saravia, 2008. "The Chilean agricultural transformation during the second half of the twentieth century: A story of institutional change," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2008. "The Celtic Tiger In Historical And International Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 867, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2008. "Ship building and repairing in Italy, 1861-1913: national and regional time series," MPRA Paper 10974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego A. Comin & William Easterly & Erick Gong, 2008. "Was the Wealth of Nations Determined in 1000 B.C.?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-052, Harvard Business School.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Inverting Bernoulli's theorem: the original sin," Working Papers CEB 08-029.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2008. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-339, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.