Report NEP-HIS-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. ""Investment Wave, Vintage Spike and Productivity: Rethinking "Industrial Rationalization" in Postwar Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-199, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Elise Huillery, 2008. "The Impact of European Settlement within French West Africa. Did pre-colonial prosperous areas fall behind?," Working Papers DT/2008/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jae-Won Sun, 2008. ""Management Rationalization and 'Job Organization's Reform': A Case Study of the Showadenko Company in Japan, 1949-62"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-200, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Strangers and Brothers’: The Secret History of Profit, Value and Risk. An inaugural lecture," The York Management School Working Papers 40, The York Management School, University of York.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Calculating Profit: A Historical Perspective on the Development of Capitalism," The York Management School Working Papers 41, The York Management School, University of York.
- Item repec:col:000174:004952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2008. "Ejercicios contrafácticos en la historia económica argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 376, Universidad del CEMA.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2008. "How Streetcars Shaped Suburbanization: A Granger-Casality Analysis of Land Use and Transit in The Twin Cities," Working Papers 201003, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.